Decals / Stickers
Most Redline Dealers carry a wide range of stickers and decals. We also sell a select few on the Official Redline Store.
Please register your bike with Redline by clicking here.
Retro Bike / Parts Information
Sorry Old Schoolers. We produce and supply only current models of bikes and/or parts. The best resource in assisting consumers with Old School BMX information and with model / serial number identification is by far vintagebmx.com Sorry but we do not have a record of serial numbers from the earliest days, and thus can not assist you in tracking what year your frame was made.
There are two way to get yourself the newest Redline catalog: Visit your local Redline retailer, or view them online at issuu.com/redlinebicycles.
All Redline Bicycles come with an in depth owners manual, you can download it here.
Requests for donations for a bicycle event or promotional opportunity should be sent in a professional written-up proposal, at least 3 months in advance, and address what benefits the company will receive in exchange for the donation.
Redline Marketing Dept.
6004 S. 190th Street Suite 202
Kent, WA 98032
Terms & Conditions- #Redline at Rays Contest
For a full list of terms and conditions please click here.
All sponsorships involve the local authorized dealer, and must be tied-in to a dealer. Sponsored riders not only help promote the Redline brand, but should send customers to the doors of that local bike shop.
The retail prices listed are SUGGESTED; and are listed only as a guideline. Actual dealer price may vary. Please see your authorized Redline retailer for current prices.
Please contact your local Authorized Redline Dealer for all Warranty Questions. All warranty requests are processed by your local Redline dealer. If you have an issue, they should be your first stop. The full warranty information is located in every Redline owner’s manual.
REDLINE LIMITED WARRANTY
Redline Bicycles warrants the replacement of original components on RedlineBicycles due to defects in materials and/or workmanship according to the following conditions and limitations:
- The frame is warranted to the original purchaser for as long as he or she owns the bicycle.
- The components, other than the frame, are warranted for one year from the date of purchase.
- Labor and transportation charges are not included, They are the responsibility of the bicycle’s owner.
- This warranty is limited to the original retail purchaser only.
- Proof of purchase is required to validate protection under this limited warranty.
- Normal wear, accident, abuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper maintenance by other than an authorized dealer, or use of parts or devices not consistent with the use originally intended for the bicycle as sold are not covered by this warranty.
- Bending of frames, forks, handlebars, seatposts and rims is excluded in this warranty. Bending is a sign of abuse or punishment inconsistent with the bike’s intended use, and is therefore not covered under this limited warranty.
- It is necessary to have your Redline bicycle assembled and adjusted by an authorized REDLINE Dealer in order to validate your warranty. Claims must be made through an authorized dealer. For information regarding the nearest dealer, write or call this company. (425) 251-1516.
- This warranty is limited to replacing the defective parts without charge and the company shall in no event be responsible for consequential or special damages.
- This bicycle is not designed for use in stunt riding, ramp jumping, commercial use or other similar activities and this warranty is void where the bicycle has been used in any of these ways.Likewise, the bicycle is not designed or intended to be used with a motor.
- This warranty is expressly in lieu of any other warranties. Any implied warranty, including any warranty of merchantability of fitness, shall be limited in duration to the duration of the express warranty set forth herein. NOTICE: The user assumes the risk of any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the bicycle and any other losses if the REDLINE bicycle is used in any competitive event, including bicycle racing, or in dirt biking or similar events.
- The return of the warranty registration form or online registration within 30 days of purchase is a condition precedent to coverage provided herein.
- This Warranty is null and void if this Bicycle has not been fully assembled by an authorized REDLINE Dealer.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Carbon Fiber Warranty Information
For carbon fiber frames, line 1 of the standard warranty is replaced by:
Carbon fiber frames are warranted against manufacturing defects to the original purchaser for two years after the date of purchase. The original purchaser must register their frame within 10 days of purchase.
Carbon fiber frames are designed for competitive racing and are not intended for stunts, ramp riding, trails or other activities other than competing on sanctioned tracks.
Inspect your frame after every use. If you notice any cracks or other suspicious signs of failure, stop using it immediately and contact your authorized Redline dealer.
Carbon Fiber Crash Replacement Policy
Redline realizes that crashes happen. Therefore Redline Carbon Fiber frames include a 2-year crash replacement policy. Here’s how it works:
- You will have had to register your original frame (see instructions above) within 10 days after the purchase.
- You must be the original owner and have proof of purchase.
- You must contact your Authorized Redline Dealer for a return authorization #, and arrange for the frame to be returned to Redline.
- Redline will offer you a replacement frame (based on availability) thru the dealer at a special reduced price.
- You are responsible for any labor charges to disassemble and/or ship your frame to Redline, and for all shipping costs and/or labor charges to reassemble the replacement frame.
- You must register the replacement frame within 10 days of purchase.