The 2011 Redline Conquest now comes with a carbon fiber fork to smooth out the ride and lighten the front-end. The versatile Conquest “steps-up” to Kore Gradient II wheels, fast rolling Kenda small block 8 tires and powerful stopping Kore Race+ brakes. Reliable Shimano shifting is handled by the Tiagra 9 speed levers, and the 105 rear derailleur. The Redline Conquest is also available as a frameset.
- FRAME 6061 Double Butted Alloy, Standard threaded bottom bracket, 1 1/8” headset
- FORK Redline Carbon, 3K Weave, w/Eyelets.
- CRANK FSA Vero Cross w/36 X 46T Rings.
- TIRES Kenda Small Block 8 700 x 32 Folding.
- WHEELS Kore Gradient II w/Sandvik stainless spokes.
- SHIFTING Shimano Tiagra w/105 rear derailleur, 18 speeds.
- BRAKES Kore Race+ in white.
- WEIGHT 20.11. LBS.
- MSRP $1299.00