—-Click photo to download a high res version.
New for 2011 Redline is the redesigned Conquest Team frame with a lighter (160g less) and tighter frame (425mm chainstay) with a more compliant carbon fiber rear end. The Conquest Team is spec’d to help you compete at the highest level. Every ‘cross season Redline gathers valuable racing input from our team racers, which we apply to our bikes. Other upgrades for 2011 include Mavic Ksyrium Equipe wheels, Schwalbe Racing Ralph tires and custom TRP Euro-X brakes. The Redline Team Conquest is also available as a frameset.
- FRAME 7046 Double Butted Alloy, 3K Weave carbon fiber rear stays, BB30 bottom bracket, Integrated headset
- FORK Redline RCT Carbon, 12K Weave, w/Eyelets.
- CRANK FSA BB30 Energy Compact, 36 X 46T CNC Rings.
- TIRES Schwalbe Racing Ralph 700 x 34 folding.
- WHEELS Mavic Ksyrium Equipe black.
- SHIFTING SRAM New Force 20 speed.
- WEIGHT 17.89LBS.
- MSRP $2999
FSA BB30 Bottom Bracket, Energy Crankset with red anodized bolts.
FSA Integrated headset with built in cable adjuster.
3K weave carbon fiber rear stays, with dual cable run.