Redline took a roadtrip down to beautiful Monterey, CA last weekend to debut the 2015 Cross and Mountain bicycle designs at Seaotter 2014.
Celebrating 20 years of cross, our tent display featured the 1995 Cyclocross USA Aluminum Frame next to the 2015 Conquest Flight Carbon Frame.
Redline 2015 Conquest Expert and Elite
Redline 2015 D880
Meanwhile Team Redline riders Justin Lindine, Josh Hult and new additions Ben Voyles and Adam Artner hit the tracks.
Redline Pro, Justin Lindine
17th place – MTB Short Track: Professional Men
2nd place – Cyclocross Pro 1-2 Men
New Addition to Team Redline, Adam Artner
7th place – Cyclocross Single speed
19th place – MTB Cross Country: 101 Cat 1 Single speed men
Redline Pro, Josh Hult
2nd place – Seaotter Sender
- Redline Celebrates 20 years of Cross at Seaotter 2014
- Redline Says Goodbye to Cantis, Hello to Thru Axles for 2015 — Sea Otter 2014
- From the Aisles of Seaotter
- Redline’s new D880 and D860
- OOD Sea Otter Sat Sneak WMs-33
- OOD Sea Otter Sun Sneak WMs-38
- PSBMX.com will have a Sea Otter Sender Video