Redline’s Sam Willoughby came to race BMX the Northwest last weekend, invited by the fine folks that run McCollum BMX track.
The event was the Washington State Pro/Am State Qualifier with a $12,500.00 prize list. This top dollar money brought out a quality field and the crowds to witness some great racing.
In the end Mr. Willoughby highlighted the evening racing in the finals second moto, with a “swooping down low move” to beat out American Olympian Conner Fields.
The crowd went wild and Mr. Willoughby went on to win the event and pocket the $4500.00 top prize.
3 moto final results–low score wins:
- Sam Willoughby (Redline) 3-1-1
- Connor Fields (Chase BMX/Monster) 1-3-2
- David Herman (Free Agent/Rockstar) 2-4-5
- Justin Posey (Dan’s Comp) 7-2-3
- Donny Robinson (SE Racing) 5-5-6
- Jeff Upshaw (Kuwahara) 6-7-4
- Tyler Brown (GT Bicycles) 4-6-7
- Nick Long (Haro) 8-8-8