The Monocog is a steel singlespeed 29er for the ultimate in simplicity. A chromoly frame and fork makes for old-school style and gives you the smooth ride quality that steel is known for. Durable double wall 29-inch wheels let your roll over obstacles, whether you are on the road or cruising on trails. Tektro mechanical disc brakes and a nice, wide 704mm riser handlebar round out the package for great control and a comfortable riding position. This fully rigid mountain bike is at home on trails, gravel roads, and even pavement to give you a versatile ride that’s plenty fun on the singletrack.
- Full chromoly steel frame and fork for durable years of riding
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Redline Proline Forged Alloy 2pc Crank
- Double wall aluminum alloy 29 inch wheels keep you rolling over obstacles
- Vee Rail 29×2.25 inch tires grip well in gravel and are efficient enough for paved roads